Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lagoon and a new job

So lots to blog about and I have basically no time so it will Probably be pretty short and fast. We shall start with lagoon. Lagoon was awesome Since Bryce and I didnt want to see each other for the first time with his entire extended family watching I actually went and picked him up about an hour before we were supposed to go to lagoon so we could talk and spend some time together with just us two and that was a lot of fun to be able to talk to each other face to face instead of on the phone. I was super nervous to see Bryces family again but his mom walked right over and gave me a hug and told me that they were excited I was there which put me at ease. I then got to meet what seemed like his entire extended family. There must have been 80 people in all with all of the kids running around it was a lot of fun. He got a lot of teasing about me and we had to explain how we met and how we got to together a whole bunch of times but it was kind of fun seeing their reaction to the fact that we had dated in high school lol. We had a lot of fun riding on rides and just being with each other. and since I have gotten this question so many times yes He did kiss me at lagoon so its our "first kiss" since we got back together lol.

Next thing I got a full time job as a CNA at a rehab and long term care center so far I am loving it. It is super hard and super busy and I am constantly running and then suddenly its the end of my shift and I am like wow where did the time go? I all ready love all of the residents there and since it is also a rehab center I have all ready had to say goodbye to some of my favorite residents but its a really rewarding and amazing job to have. since I am not a full CNA yet I am considered an NA I am the first NA that they have ever hired they usually insist that you be certified first but I did my clinicals there and got such a high recommendation from my teacher they decided to take the chance. I just got my results for my written test and I have my skills test tomorrow so prayers would be appreciated so that hopefully I will pass it but I am pretty confident that I will since I use most of the skills everyday at my job. so my life just got super busy and I am glad id rather be busy than bored =)

No comments:

Post a Comment