Thursday, September 12, 2013

extremely long over due posting

SO I took a break from posting about my life as I went through some crazy ups and downs. Ive decided that it would be a good idea to get back into blogging and posting about my life as it helps me remember some of the fun memories =). So.... here it goes 1. I moved to ogden Utah I live in an apartment with my best friend megan as my roommate and this other girl who we have seen all of four times since we moved in. I know her name is mia and that's all I know about her except that's she never really ever in the apartment. I moved to Ogden because I got accepted to Weber University yay! I am currently in the middle of getting my pre requisites done to apply for their nursing program. So far I love this school and am looking forward to getting the rest of my education 2. work I currently work as a med tech at an assisted living called the wellington that is in salt lake so because it is such a long commute I work doubles on Wednesdays and Fridays so I get there at two thirty pm and am there until six thirty the next morning. I take the frontrunner down to salt lake since UTA gives weber students such a great deal for twenty dollars a semester I get a card that allows me access to the front runner trax and buses free of charge. As of Friday I will have been working there for a year and have loved it. I love my boss shes quirky but nice. 3. dating.... I swear that everyone always wants to know if your dating some one so for me I am casually dating a couple of people but nothing serious as of right now. and that's if I have the time between work and school. In the last couple of years I feel like I lost my way a little bit. I have a lot of issues to work on and I grew up a lot. Being an adult looked like a lot more fun from the other side of not being an adult. Insurance, rent, electric, bills in general are so annoyingly there all the time lol. anyway that's whats going on with me hopefully ill remember to update this blog more often Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment